Sunday 4 November 2007

re: King Tut's new head

Mungo -

When I said we must be cleverer, I meant it, OK? Stop being a deliberate arse and keep your eyes peeled. Not literally.

You might be onto something though. They clearly ressurected the poor man to retrieve some of his DNA, probably so as to make a new Pharoah for the 21st century. My own investigations suggest that the uncovering of his tomb was orchestrated by a little known organisation determined to bring back the old order. Watch them carefully, my jesting companion. This could be deadly serious...

Ignacious

5 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I don't know who cooked that mummy, but it looks overdone to me. Not that I eat anything cooked these days. What prompted you two humanoids to start a blog? I have my suspicions about you. If you want to deny them (or come clean) send an e-mail to gorilla_bananas@yahoo.com

Mungo Borealis said...

Mr Bananas

It's like this - somewhere else -far far away - we made a bet that we could - to put it in your parlance - 'flog a dead horse' until, we said, it starts smiling and asking for some hay. We are reverse engineers of a sort. To win our bet we must never reveal our true intentions, but pass certain criteria by a certain date. The number of criteria is defined by a code known only to ourselves. We are, therefore, self-perpetuating fobearers of our own enlightment.

We hope this helps and, at the same time, erases your suspicions. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your email address. You have been filed.

Gorilla Bananas said...

So how did you find out about my blog then?

Mungo Borealis said...

How does anyone find a blog written by an English speaking ape currently residing in the Congo?

As it happens, we hijacked one of your fellow bloggers lists and just started following their blogroll. You, my hirsuite and suspicious friend, were on such a list.

Protocol forbids me from saying whose list, sorry.

Gorilla Bananas said...

What a pity. That's not the answer I was hoping for.